Payment Option Click to Pay to Reserve your space for YTTC.
Welcome to Ayurveda Spa at AYM Yoga School. Ayurveda is the ancient science of life, how to live life healthy and happy. Recently Ayurveda is getting popularity as a natural and herbal treatment of common ailment without side effect. An introductory course in Ayurveda will enable the participant to think what to eat, which is healthy, and how to cook according to nature of a person to avoid disease and keep high energy, keeping all this in mind AYM has designed various courses in Ayurveda which will help the learners to keep healthy.
Structure : 15 days, 2-week course - every month - 1000 USD including accommodation and meals.
Ayurveda is a science and art of healing and appropriate living which helps to achieve longevity of life. Ayurveda emphasizes on preventive and healing therapies along with various methods of purification and rejuvenation for both- healthy and unhealthy people. Panchakarma is a Sanskrit word which means ‘five actions’ treatment method. The aim of Panchkarma therapies is to purify and detoxify the body.
Ayurveda prescribes Panchkarma therapies for a cleansing of body toxins and reviving the lost ‘urja’ (physical & spiritual energies). Panchkarma Therapy balances all Tridoshas i.e. Vata (Earth & Air), Pitta (Fire & Water) and Kapha (Water & Earth)- the 3 bio-energies that have 4 natural elements of the universe.
AYM Kerala Panchakarma Center in Rishikesh includes five kinds of therapies that can be carried out in a sequential order.
1. Abhyanga - It is a kind of herbal-oil massage designed to deeply penetrate the skin, relaxes the body, breaks up impurities, and boost both- blood and air circulation in the veins. It enhances the ability of nutrients to reach empty or partially filled cells and allows for the removal of extra nutrients from the body. This results in a heightened state of awareness which then directs the internal healing system of the body & increased stamina and immunity.
Shirodhara - It is administered by gently and methodically pouring warm herbalized oil over the forehead. Its work is to synchronize the brain waves in tandem with each other; and profoundly helps in coordinating and calming the mind, body, and soul.
2. Garshana - It is a kind of treatment which consists of a dry lymphatic skin which is brushed either with wool or with a silk glove. Dry and soft brushing enhances blood circulation and cleans the skin. This helps the subsequent oil and herbal treatments to penetrate deeply into freshly cleansed pores of the skin of a human body.
3. Swedana - It is an herbal steam bath provided to a person in which the head and the heart are kept cool while the body is heated up- to remove physical, mental and emotional toxins that are lodged deeply within the skin’s tissues. The cool head and heart provide a sense of calm and openness while the warm therapeutic steam enters the entire body and penetrates and cleanses it deeply, without overheating and stressing the body.
4. Pizichili - It is a process in which continuous stream of warm herbal oil is poured over the body by two Ayurvedic therapists as they massage the body together, in perfect unison. The warmth of herbal oil along with synchronized massage, combine to give deep tissue cleansing. At the same time, it also supports a heightened state of awareness that goes beyond any particular description, depending from person to person.
5. Udvartana - It is a kind of deep penetrating herbal paste used to give a lymphatic massage. This powerful exfoliation (removal of dead skin cells) treatment magically restores a person’s natural radiance that conditions the skin, while pressing stagnant lymphatic toxins out of the body.
Daily schedule:7:00 hatha yoga
AYM Kerala Panchakarma Center in Rishikesh, India has come up with various Ayurveda treatment and massage courses for its students, which will be taught different types of massage therapies spanned over 7 to 15 days for Ayurvedic & Deep tissue.
There are different types of massages that are offered to relieve a person’s mind & body and to remove toxins out of his/her body. Some of these that are offered at AYM Kerala Panchakarma center Rishikesh include:
1. Ayurvedic Massage - This type of massage starts with a head massage, shoulder massage, special back massage, massage of feet, hand massage followed by face massage in the end. Ayurveda Massage in Rishikesh includes a great variety of strokes/touches that are given all kinds of people who suffer from single or all 3 kinds of dosha namely ‘Vata,' ‘Pitta’ and ‘Kapha.' However, people with ‘Vata’ dosha receive fewer strokes and less pressure, people with ‘Pitta’ dosha are given medium pressure and medium strokes while people with ‘Kapha’ dosha are given fuller strokes and good pressure.
Daily schedule:7:00 hatha yoga asana class
Syllabus:1. Fundamental principle of Ayurveda
What’s included in Fees3 meals, Indian veg.
Registration : To book your place in Ayurveda Center in Rishikesh you need to deposit 210 US Dollars advance fee. See payment options.
To make the yoga experience eternal and remarkable, we have established our yoga place in a perfect place near the mountain valley and Ganga River in Rishikesh. The sacred river Ganges flows through Rishikesh. The river leaves the Shivalik Mountains in the Himalayas and flows out into the plains of northern India through Rishikesh. Several temples,
Ashrams, ancient as well as new, can be found along the banks of the Ganges in Rishikesh. Due to all these spiritual spots and many spiritual masters, rishikesh is the hub of spiritual energy that helps every learner of yoga to meditate easily. Rishikesh is one of the best destinations for spiritual holidays and rest. One must come to rishikesh for learning ancient, original and traditional yoga.
Price- 950 USD + (Accommodation Shared by two & Meals 100 USD per week) (Accommodation single & Meals 137 USD per week)
Price- 1250 USD + (Accommodation Shared by two & Meal 100 USD per week) (Accommodation Single & Meals 137 USD per week)
Price-2200 USD + (Accommodation Shared by two & Meal 100 USD per week) (Accommodation Single & Meals 137 USD per week)
Fill the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. After approval from yoga school deposit $200 in advance through pay pal or bank transfer to confirm your place in the course. We will send you e-mail after receiving your advance fee.
Payment Option Click to Pay to Reserve your space for YTTC.
Fill AYM Yoga Application form to apply to reserve your spot in yoga teacher training course.
View what our yoga teacher training students say about facilitily and training of AYM yoga School Rishikesh.
Hatha simply refers to practice of various postures of yoga. It inlcudes shatkarma, postures, pranayama, nadis, bandhas and kriyas.
Hatha yoga training is provided by many yoga schools in India and AYM Yoga School in Rishikesh is one of them.
Vinyasa is often described as that style of yoga in which the practitioner transits from one pose to another in a connected flow. It is the linking of body movements with breath.
AYM Yoga School in Rishikesh, India is one of the institutions that offer Vinyasa Yoga Training.